Guam Military Buildup
Matson Serves Guam’s Transportation Needs
If you ship in the Pacific, you know us. If you are new to Pacific shipping, meet the best: Matson.
Matson has more experience than any other carrier serving Guam, operating U.S.-flag ships in the Pacific since 1882.
Our modern, efficient and reliable operations provide regular weekly service from all four west coast port areas and Hawaii to Guam.
Our service to Guam features:
- Fast transit times and same day arrivals every week.
- Shipping from any city or point in the U.S.
- Port-to-port or door-to-door service
- All types of container equipment: 20’, 40’, 45', drys, reefers, flatracks.
Matson’s Guam Service
- A proud U.S.-flag carrier
- Consistent, reliable service to and from Guam every week
- Seamless intermodal transportation to and from inland points in North America and Canada. Matson’s own professional subsidiary, Matson Logistics, is dedicated to providing the best inland transportation available.
- World-class customer support with one-call does all capability
- Online technology that provides total in-transit information
- Over 125 years serving the Pacific
Matson is also a co-investor in three modern cranes for the port of Guam.
Experts “In the Box” or “Outside the Box”
Matson invented containerization in the Pacific, but we are also experts in moving oversized, breakbulk cargo such as:
- Large vehicles
- Construction materials
- Project cargo
Matson’s Guam Fleet
- Includes our five newest and most advanced, fuel-efficient ships
- Matson’s ships are built in the U.S. by American workers and are proudly operated by American officers and crew
- All ships are efficiently sized to allow faster loading and offloading
To learn more about Matson’s Guam service, please contact:
Director, Strategic Development/Guam Coordinator
Sales Manager, Guam & Micronesia
Len Isotoff General Manager, Guam & Micronesia